Detailed Description of Actual Services Provided by your Company:
- Review and Analysis of present situation relevant reports, data, charts on business and trade (national, regional and global); Present role of the existing sea ports, business environment; existing inland transportation network and plan for development; major port users; GOB plans, policies, strategies.
- Port Administration Model – Strategic Plan for port management, determine the role, responsibilities and organizational structure of the deep sea port authority.
- Public Private Participation (PPP) model – develop public participation model to develop the deep sea port.
- Assessment of potential Market and Business Opportunities – Identification of major port users and organizations; assess demands and needs of potential users, analyze needs / demands for traditional port services; assess role of the proposed port.
- Site Selection – Review of previous studies for deep sea draft ports along the coast of Bangladesh, identification of potential sites, classify the sites according to different drafts available, carryout required investigations and evaluate them, preparation of conceptual designs and comparative cost estimate for different potential sites, evaluate the sites based on selection criteria, recommendation of a selected site.
- Site surveys and investigations for the preferred site.
- Planning, layout plans, conceptual designs and cost estimates for the selected site.
- Project appraisal (financial and economic viability of the deep sea port)
Project Management for deep sea port development