Detailed Narrative Description of Project:
The scope of consultancy services comprised of the following:
- Development of guidelines for prioritizing the needs for investment in improvement and maintenance of core Feeder Roads (FRBs) and important Rural Roads (RRs) in 64 districts of Bangladesh;
- Development of guidelines for selecting and prioritizing specific core FRBs and important RRs to be improved and maintained in a particular area of the region.
- Review the FRA roads priority list of RHD and development of guidelines for prioritizing the FRA roads in all 64 districts for their improvement and maintenance.
- Preparation of priority ranking of selected core FRBs of the 64 districts for its improvement and maintenance and a progressive investment proposal of annual development packages.
Identification of priority work programme for improvement and maintenance for 5 years based on the prioritized selected core FRBs network
Detailed Description of Actual Services Provided by your Staff:
- Produce priority list of core FRBs proposed to be maintained and another list of core FRBs for its improvement to the national standard for all 64 districts within 6 divisions in Bangladesh with a networking approach.
- Provide national guidelines for selecting and prioritizing the geographic areas for new Rural Development Projects (RDP).
- Develop standard guidelines for different core FRBs and important RRs investment programs in selecting and prioritizing core FRBs and important RR1s.
- Prepare priority ranking of selected core FRBs of the 64 districts and a progressive investment proposal.
Identify Priority Work Program (PWP) for five years based on the prioritized core FRBs and important RR1s network.