Detail Narrative Description of Project:
To cope with the increasing population in Dhaka city the Govt. has planned to expand the road network. Consequent upon this intention feasibility studies undertaken to go for necessary investment for the fly-over road connectivity from Paltan to Dhaka-Mawa Road via (New) 4th Bridge over Buriganga River with link to Victoria Park. North-South road is also an important road of the city. On the other hand RAJUK intends to expand Dhaka City in southern areas. All these have justified the construction of a flyover from Paltan to Dhaka-Mawa Road via 4th (new) Buriganga Bridge.
Detailed Description of Actual Services Provides by your Company:
- Reconnaissance field survey;
- Review of all existing data studies relating to the proposal to design the new bridges.
- Conduction of Traffic Studies such as existing traffic on road, vehicles on road in study area, traffic survey, characteristics of traffic crossing the rivers, O-D analysis, commodities carried by truck, Bus passengers, operating cost etc.
- Carrying out of necessary topographic surveys, utility surveys and river crossing surveys in 8 locations to determine the river cross-section of the river.
- Financial and Economic Model to support large scale PPP Infrastructure project, Risk profiling, determination of lending terms, assist RAJUK to come up with justified toll/tariff with a scope of future toll escalation/revision model, project administration and procurement policy manual, identification of rationale Gob financing support required in the form of Viability Gap Funding (VGF) to make the project viable etc.
- Through hydraulic and river morphology study preparation of preliminary design for protective works.
- Conduction of preliminary design, preliminary cost estimate; techno-economic analysis; Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and resettlement requirement, fixation of flyover alignment and final bridge location; production of drawings; cost estimation; techno – economic evaluation including internal rate of return;
Reporting: Preparation of inception report, monthly & quarterly progress reports, draft & final feasibility report including Land Acquisition Plan (LAP) and Resettlement Action Plan (RAP).